• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud of my Oggieflump! :-)

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
He converted a non rabbit lover today :love:. My mums friend came round who loves piggies and has an indoor pair. She really didn't like rabbits but came up to say hello to Ogs anyway (due to my mothers persistance, bless her)

She couldn't believe how tame he was! And that was with him stuck to me like glue :lol:. She was so excited when I gave her pellets to give him :lol:
Ogs was brave enough to let her give a noserub (I was stroking him and then she took over. Only took him a second before he realised it wasn't me and sat up looking hufty! :roll::lol:)

I'm so pleased that he's changed a persons view on bunnies, its unbelievable :love: Im so proud of ma babs :love:

Yay, Oggie - what a star! :thumb:

Spenser has made a convert of my Dad. His dislike of animals meant I grew up in a Pet Free Zone for nearly 40 years. Rabbits can work miracles. :D

Back