• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat a Bunny tonight

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
to a cuddle/treat/anything they like (within obvious reasons). For them and for you :)

Any tonight. Choose any tonight. Even every tonight.

You never know when it might be their last.

Just read this and looked down at my wee Herbie and thought, oh i will give him a wee cuddle....went to pick him up and he shot under the sofabed, i presume he doesn't want a treat!

to a cuddle/treat/anything they like (within obvious reasons). For them and for you :)

Any tonight. Choose any tonight. Even every tonight.

Too true. Its such a sad thing to think :(
This thread made me go and give Sox a lovely big hug, and he seemed so grateful :love:

Spenser wouldn't thank me for a cuddle. I only get them when he's ill. I've just been out to see him, and he was very busy with a piece of cauliflower so I didn't like to interrupt. :lol: He'll get his usual treats just before I go to bed. :wave:

Just read this and looked down at my wee Herbie and thought, oh i will give him a wee cuddle....went to pick him up and he shot under the sofabed, i presume he doesn't want a treat!

My experience was a bit like yours :lol: I got into the enclosure with my trio and they ate the food and went and sat up in their hutch. We tried though right!

At least funnybunnyabc's Sox got something out of it.

Spenser wouldn't thank me for a cuddle. I only get them when he's ill. I've just been out to see him, and he was very busy with a piece of cauliflower so I didn't like to interrupt. :lol: He'll get his usual treats just before I go to bed. :wave:

Awwh Spenser give your mummy some cuddles !!:love:
Sox didn't used to like cuddles, but just this month he's started practically jumping into my arms:love:

I am giving my bun Uncle anything he wants now, i hope he can put weight on but it is a battle he will lose, but at the moment I am enjoying indulging him and he his happy nommimg:D

I am blessed that I get special snuggles every night from my lops. I handfeed them and they sit on my lap of their own free will. :love: Sometimes I even get a lick in return from Mischa.

Hazel and Fiver are out on the couch with us tonight! Hazel is having a lounge and Fiver is having a nom on some hay.

Well, I now have a piece of arm missing! Thanks Pickles! :roll::lol:

It's true though, treasure them guys. Even when they're being norty. They're very very special.

When they've gone I think of the times i've told them off over silly things-more so if i'm tired, or the damaged disc in my back is hurting. They would have done something like pulled hay or emptied their litter tray across the floor seconds after i've shut the door from hoovering, or waiting till i've moved their tray wiped the floor over and weeing in the very spot i've just cleaned, or running through their water bowl and spilling water everywhere. It makes you realise that these things aren't major and don't matter in the grand scheme of things. (Although when the pain in my back is bad it makes me feel sick with burning pain down my legs and I can barely stand-it's not their fault, but it feels like they do things on purpose like they know i'm giving off poorly vibes!) Indeed make the most of them as one day you will miss them so much it hurts.

I think that everyday when I am with mine and just thought I was being a weirdo :oops: I always tell them I will be back in 5 minutes too no matter how long I will be gone for, just incase they can really understand me and think I won't come back :oops:

I wish I could give Penny one last snuggle, I miss her:cry:

Last wednesday my mum took the kids out for the day and I had a realy nice day with my other bunnehs. I got lots of realy nice cuddles off George and Misty :love:

Mine just got an extra cabbage leaf, Biccy had some strokes, and Ginger got a cuddle after her baytril dose.

Too many bunnies, taken far far too soon.

Thinking of you Sky.

Lovely thread, tho sad as well.

Last night Starbuck was on his side, eyes closed, could barely see his tummy moving....knelt gently down so as not to disturb his resting body, but just ever so gently ran my hand over his head, he flickered slightly but continued snoozing, so I gently did it a couple more times, then left him to rest. Such a special moment :love:

I love them all so much.

:lol: they get a crunchie each when i get home from work.. talk about being popular when sweeties are in my hands :shock:

You need to sit in with them and clasp the crunchies very tightly to you, that'll get 'em coming to ya. ;) It's cupboard love but it's still love. :lol:

Lovely thread, tho sad as well.

Last night Starbuck was on his side, eyes closed, could barely see his tummy moving....knelt gently down so as not to disturb his resting body, but just ever so gently ran my hand over his head, he flickered slightly but continued snoozing, so I gently did it a couple more times, then left him to rest. Such a special moment :love:

I love them all so much.

:love: Mine rarely stay sleeping. You're right, a very special moment :)

Back