• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in or Near Dublin

Awww, how sad. I know people in Ireland, but none are suitable rabbit owners :-/ and often come over by air..... I'll ask around and see if anyone is coming over by ferry soon and if they could ship a bun with them..........

If not, how about the blue cross? I think they have that over there... they also have the ISPCA I believe, the Irish version of the RSPCA..

aww hope he finds a good home, id love her but am at maximum bunny capacity (and no where near ireland) x

I'm in Belfast and would if I didn't have a grumpy little dachshund!! I dont think Ned Kelly would last too long!! Sorry this doesn't help but.... wick! Wish I could.

The owner has said they are willing to bring the(spayed female) rabbit to the UK if a suitable home could be found here, but they emigrate soon so bumping this up.
sue:wave:

As the ad was placed in August and they were emigrating in a month, this may have already been sorted. Im going to email the ad and see whether it has been.

Heard back from the owner and he has been found a "wonderful" home. Ill let Tamsin know, he can come off the database.

Hooray - im so glad to hear cos im two hours from dublin and was trying to work out how i could fit in another house bunny - great news.

Back