• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beans Christmas photo shoot

Which photo is best?

• Photo 1

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 5

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Photo 6

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
This is a Beans thread......

IMG_4529.jpg

Which photo is best?

Photo 1
IMG_4556.jpg

Photo 2
IMG_4553.jpg

Photo 3
IMG_4549.jpg

Photo 4
IMG_4545.jpg

Photo 5
IMG_4543.jpg

Photo 6
IMG_4542.jpg

Plus one greedy boy!!!
IMG_4559.jpg

Thanks everyone.

I love the last one (which isnt in the poll) it was so funny, I went to pick him up so he was trying to stuff the whole thing in his face!! :p

2 & 6 were my favs but I decided on 2 because you can see his cute little 'hand' delicately touching the ribbon.
He is a gorgeous hammie, makes me wish we had them here.

have voted 2 because i think thats the best one as a picture but love number 1 and it made me laugh :)
seriously cute hammy :love:

Thanks everyone! Bunnytoes, he certainly does have an attitude :p I must habe a thing for finding animals with character! He loves going free range in our bathroom and climbing up me to sit on my head......and then sit on my bfs feet (with socks on) and my bf has smelly feet! Lol - maybe they smell like the best cheese?? :eek: Hes great though. I took him to school to see the kids and he loved bashing his ball into as many of them as he could ;) (he wasnt allowed free-range, health and safety etc *yawn*). Bless him. :p

Back