• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they're alright aren't they?

catxx

Mama Doe
fireworks are going off, not very near by, but loud enough.

they're both down in the (covered) run, bob is stuffing his face, pat is parked in the litter tray, which is usual, that means the fireworks aren't bothering them right??

Last edited:
It sounds like they are fine. We had fireworks nearby in the summer (part of a local gala weekend), and of course I rushed out to see if Spenser was upset. Found him with his head down, busy nomming caecotrophs! I will be vigilant when they start going off round here, but it seems that - rather surprisingly - quite a few bunnies are not unduly bothered by fireworks.

Mine seem fine - just in from visiting them and took them some crispy nommie bits and pieces which they guzzled with their usual gusto. I think it would maybe upset mine more to bring them in to the kitchen!! Unless it gets really loud I think I'll leave mine out there. :?

we're going away on Tuesday. we'll be on the side of a valley so they do rattle around a bit, but hopefully they shouldn't be too bothered and will have lots of places to hide!

Oddly, mine are fine with even the loudest fire works, but if a hedgehog rustles the bushes or shuffles past they stamp and run to hide:lol:

Back