• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymington girls twins are home(MORE PICS)

diamondgirl

Warren Scout
DSCF4855.jpg
Jasmine

DSCF4854.jpg
Tinkerbell

DSCF4857.jpg

DSCF4858.jpg

DSCF4856.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I love this cheeky pair.... was tempted to to put them in my car when we were loading them all :lol::love::love::love::love:

Sarah, how did you manage to get them to sit still?

I tried to get some snaps and they kept on moving.

Hope they settle in well; they so clearly loved their new home today and did lots of exploring. Lovely.

Thank you for giving them a new life with people who care about them and understand what bunnies need to be happy.

Makes me very happy.:D

David took the pictures after hour of you leaving. They loved their food so always a good start and both took some food from my hand . And its nice to see rabbits using the ramp. Jenna already knows which one is which already:shock: may be because she is getting older she seams more intrested in the rabbits .

Tinks saying........."oh what's that then"

NewHome30Oct2010001.jpg

Jasmine checking out the hay box "mmmmm yes I approve"

NewHome30Oct2010005.jpg

Both buns checking out their new abode. "yeah we got it good"

NewHome30Oct2010010.jpg

David took the pictures after hour of you leaving. They loved their food so always a good start and both took some food from my hand . And its nice to see rabbits using the ramp. Jenna already knows which one is which already:shock: may be because she is getting older she seams more intrested in the rabbits .

They used the ramp straight away which was wonderful.

Both of your lovely girls were so good. It was so nice to see how gentle they are with the bunnies.

A good day for rehoming. :D

My husband has been in to them today and looks like they had a party what a mess . Think Womble and Mr Wiggles will have to show them how to house clean:lol::lol:

The Girls out in there run for the first time day , And I saw Jasmine do the most highest blinky I have ever seen:shock:No I did not have the camera at the time .
As the boys are next to them with a wire screen between them , Boys are very excited to have neighbours will see how they get on if not then will put a block screen between them . Womble face is right up against the wire just watching them , there has a bit of chasing with Womble and Wiggles but nothing to shout about, will put photos on later with their first meeting each other.

Update is sounding good - well done there! My Spenser once did a binky that was so high he landed outside his pen! I think he was as shocked as I was because he just kept running round in circles. Looking forward to new piccies. :wave:

Jasmine is more forward and bigger and Tink is shyer and smaller. I loved it when the rabbits all met for this first time , Its was Womble fluffy one kept saying hi to them . and given them nose kisses thorough the wire.:love:

Jasmine is more forward and bigger and Tink is shyer and smaller. I loved it when the rabbits all met for this first time , Its was Womble fluffy one kept saying hi to them . and given them nose kisses thorough the wire.:love:

That's so sweet, as are the pictures. :love: I love the name Womble, it really suits the wee fellow. :love:

Back