• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad day!!!

unalakey

Mama Doe
Cant believe today at all, I let my new bun (frenchie) Nell out today in the garden to have some free range time, Charlie and Jess were in their shed or i thought:shock: hen out of nowhere Jess appeared and started to attack Nell, it was awful there was fur flying everywhere:shock: I managed to split them up and got Jess in her shed. Poor Nell has a split ear, its not bled much but she was very shaken up, i feel so bad:cry: i have bathed her ear and gave her some treats to make sure she eats and dosent go into shock, put her snugglesafe in and she is cuddled up on her fleecey blanket.
Then my two male piggies who have lived together years started fighting:roll: they do bicker sometimes but this was full on fighting, i have had to split them up it was that bad, im really upset:cry:
Also my neighbour came to tell me that next door but ones cat had got into their house and killed their budgie:cry::cry: I feel so sorry for them as they are old and idolised their budgie.

Sorry you've had a rough day. :( I hope your furries settle down again - wonder what caused the fights. It is very sad about your neighbours' budgie, too.

Well not sure what caused the piggies fight:? but Jess cant stand Nell (they are not bonded) my fault for not checking proper but i was sure Jess was in, will be more careful in future, Poor Nell she is such a sweety and dosnt deserve this. She is at Vets next week so will get them to check her ear. So now i have two single male piggies:cry:

Back