• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Kipper ...single young neutered male..new pics ..post27

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_03112010oct0002.jpg

2005_03112010oct0003.jpg

2005_03112010oct0001.jpg

This is Kipper . He is an adorable , friendly , hyper little boy ..

He loves to chase around and will need plenty of space to play .

Kipper is now neutered and ready to go .

:love:

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaw hello little fella, wow you've grown into a handsome young man (you'd never know from his nose Angie:D ). I hope you find a lovely forever home soon

aaaah he is so sweet! Hope the plum fairy was kind & recovery is swift! Gentle noserubs Kipper...xxx:love:

He's gorgeous...what breed is he Angie? only I ask as he's so much like my Dolly but she has a lionhead maine and a brown/black line down her spine...I've always wondered what breed her marking are from...but she's prob a heinz variety as she's also got lop ears!!
101_0170.jpg

Hope he finds a forever home soon :love::love:

Kipper says thank you .. he was grouchy last night but back to his usual bouncy self this morning ;)

Kipper had some very small spurs on his back teeth(we have them checked routinely during neutering)
hopefully his improved diet will stop a recurence but of course we cant be sure .

i hope this doesnt put anyone off offering him a home:(

Hello! :)
I'm a new joiner, but Kipper looks like a perfect match for my Belgian hare girl, shes only 3 months old and shes looking for a husbun :) Do you think he would mind being a house bunny?

I'll be travelling from London to Cumbria for Christmas at the weekend, is there any chance I could stop by to see him?

Hello! :)
I'm a new joiner, but Kipper looks like a perfect match for my Belgian hare girl, shes only 3 months old and shes looking for a husbun :) Do you think he would mind being a house bunny?

I'll be travelling from London to Cumbria for Christmas at the weekend, is there any chance I could stop by to see him?

of course you could call in to see him .. .. I think he would love being an indoor bunny ...but he does need to work on his litter tray poo habits ;)

Back