• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric and Clarence

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Are now sharing the same room:) Had a sort out today and moved the puppy pen out of our bedroom and into Lyrics room much to her disgust shes been stamping her feet on the landing:lol::lol: Im hoping in a week i can start to bond properly

Good luck! Lyric is a lovely name, what does she look like? :wave:

This is Lyric my big Teddybear
100_0663.jpg

100_0616.jpg

This is Clarence
Photo0346.jpg

Good luck! Lyric is a lovely name, what does she look like? :wave:

Susie she is an ex Honeybunny and I named her..from a suggestion on the forum:D, her sister was named Octavia

and Marie..good luck with the bonding..Clarence is a real cutie:D x

Wow, Lyric is as lovely as her name! I imagine her feet thumping would be quite noisy ... Clarence is very handsome too, they should make a lovely couple. :love:

Well got up this morning and Lyric was in Clarences pen:shock: He had a bit of pulled fur on his side but that was it,She had jumped on the sheet id pegged on the top and gone through it!!!!!:shock:

Well got up this morning and Lyric was in Clarences pen:shock: He had a bit of pulled fur on his side but that was it,She had jumped on the sheet id pegged on the top and gone through it!!!!!:shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

Blimey, I suppose she is a big girl though. Maybe it's a good sign that she wanted to be with him? I've no experience of bonding but a bit of fur pulled dowsn't sound too drastic. Keep us posted. :wave:

Back