• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More helpful bunnies....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry & Buttercup were extremely helpful again today as I emptied all of the bedrooms, put in fresh hay, and did a full clean.

How did they end up with 3 litter trays, 3 bedrooms and so many toys and tunnels for two tiny bunnies......????

Blackie's not often allowed in the porch because he teases Dan, but as the Big Boys were playing in the conservatory he was allowed to have a good nose around.
BunniesinconservatoryOct2010088.jpg

Making sure I'd swept the master bedroom out properly (this one has blue carpet)
BunniesinconservatoryOct2010090.jpg

BunniesinconservatoryOct2010092.jpg

Both boys making sure I was going to put back the second bedroom (this one has pink carpet)
BunniesinconservatoryOct2010095.jpg

Stamping down the pile of fresh hay in cosy corner...
BunniesinconservatoryOct2010100.jpg

And Blackberry posing.....again!
BunniesinconservatoryOct2010085.jpg

Sigh....was meant for Stories & Photos....:roll:

Spenser full clean is tomorrow, partly because I am knackered and also because he appears not to have peed in his bedroom since I changed the paper late last night. Makes me wonder where he has peed ... surely he couldn't go that long? :shock:

:thumb:Well done!

Still like the brown fluffy fur on the back of their necks, but am not sending raspberries - they get quite enough of that from you-know-who! :lol:

:thumb:Well done!

Still like the brown fluffy fur on the back of their necks, but am not sending raspberries - they get quite enough of that from you-know-who! :lol:

Come ere Susi Bun!! Come ere!! You know you're jealous...... Where'd she go?? :shock:

Back