• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tammy and Benji three bunnys bubs

witchwoo

Young Bun
well up to date pics, they now come out into the hutch on there own, chase tammy around and are little pickles, i still dont know what sexes they are been told its easier when there abit older as far as i can tell they are still not on soilds just mums milk, but doing well.

bunnyandpotter007.jpg

oh its you again..go on then give them a cuddle

bunnyandpotter008.jpg

oh the doors open gang its that funny smelling rabbit again

bunnyandpotter010.jpg

wow thats a long way down

bunnyandpotter009.jpg

hello

bunnyandpotter001.jpg

ooo its not raining

bunnyandpotter011.jpg

aww your not bad really even if you do smell funny

bunnyandpotter005.jpg

yep its you the funny smelling rabbit

bunnyandpotter012.jpg

nope no milk there but you do taste funny, im the bravest bub you know i quite like a snuggle

nice to meet you all properly

and all i can add is welcome to the world little ones xx

Aww they're adorable :love::love::love:

Are you hoping to keep these as a family bonded group? All I can say is these are beautiful precious groups. My house mate has a group of Mom, Dad, and four baby girls. They're kept in a large shed, with free roam of his yard when my buns aren't stealing it :roll: :lol: They're the sweetest thing ever to watch as they're all so much in love with each other it's unreal. And he hasn't even got the girls neutered yet, just the boy.

I howled at the second pic, sooooooo cute that little nose sticking out as if to ask "Who is it?"
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Back