• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is getting brave! NEW PHOTO post 26

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
First he put his front paws on the first step ... a little while later he reached the third stair! We are both enjoying his indoor playtime - he gets much more exercise when I bring him in than if I just put him in his run.

PA300377.jpg

Last edited:
And not on a totally superficial note, Spenser does blend in with your colour scheme rather well...... Ahhh the list of positivies are starting to mount up ;)

And not on a totally superficial note, Spenser does blend in with your colour scheme rather well...... Ahhh the list of positivies are starting to mount up ;)

He does, doesn't he? ;):lol: It's lovely to see him more confident each time I bring him in. The big problem with a possible move indoors is that he resolutely refuses to use the 'toilet' I have set up for him. Holds it in until he goes back to hutch or run.

Awww bless him :love: It took bouncer 3 months to discover the stairs :lol: Now we can't keep him off them :roll::lol:

aww once he goes up once, that will be it :D

As soon as we open the living room door mylo runs as fast as he can to get through the door and run up the stairs!

It's lovely to see you enjoying Spenser and Spenser enjoying lots of different, stimulating experiences!! Come on Spense!! Go in the cardboard box for mummy! :D

We will definitely have indoor time tomorrow! :D I should really keep him in the coservatory in the hope of toileting, but can't resist letting him really stretch his paws.

We will definitely have indoor time tomorrow! :D I should really keep him in the coservatory in the hope of toileting, but can't resist letting him really stretch his paws.

Maybe someday he'll surprise you! Quiet on here tonight. Maybe folk are away watchin the fireworks. Not a hallow'een person myself. Will be glad when it's all over. :roll:

Maybe someday he'll surprise you! Quiet on here tonight. Maybe folk are away watchin the fireworks. Not a hallow'een person myself. Will be glad when it's all over. :roll:

I don't like Halloween much. I do my duty by the Brownies, but not to the extent of dressing-up. I just do my best to stop fights breaking out over the prawn cocktail crisps. :roll: Oh, and I did concede to eating a 'Fiendish Fancy.'

I don't like Halloween much. I do my duty by the Brownies, but not to the extent of dressing-up. I just do my best to stop fights breaking out over the prawn cocktail crisps. :roll: Oh, and I did concede to eating a 'Fiendish Fancy.'

:shock: you little devil :lol:

I'm the only teacher in school who wouldn't make anything hallow'eenish with the kids!! We made owls!! :lol:

I'm the only teacher in school who wouldn't make anything hallow'eenish with the kids!! We made owls!! :lol:

Good for you! :thumb: I would be shouted down if I suggested an Owl Party for the Brownies (not least by Brown Owl - my mother!).

Good for you! :thumb: I would be shouted down if I suggested an Owl Party for the Brownies (not least by Brown Owl - my mother!).

:lol: We're having a 'praise party' tomorrow night in church and we have to go dressed up (as something non-scary). I was going to dress up as Lola bunny but haven't got round to finding an outfit (except for some black face paint). So I bought some fairy wings and a wand today in the Spar!! It'll have to do!! :lol:

:lol: We're having a 'praise party' tomorrow night in church and we have to go dressed up (as something non-scary). I was going to dress up as Lola bunny but haven't got round to finding an outfit (except for some black face paint). So I bought some fairy wings and a wand today in the Spar!! It'll have to do!! :lol:

We MUST have a photo! Wonder what the furries will make of you dressed as a fairy, or won't you let them see? My late Gran use to have Halloween Parties for her grandchildren (all four of us), which I do look back on quite fondly.

We MUST have a photo! Wonder what the furries will make of you dressed as a fairy, or won't you let them see? My late Gran use to have Halloween Parties for her grandchildren (all four of us), which I do look back on quite fondly.

Is Spenser still ok outside tonight - many fireworks around your neck of the woods?

Back