• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggles

snowy is enjoying a cuddle today:

72253_518867810485_289400843_916035_3531258_n.jpg

Aww ... if only Spenser would do that. Snowy hasn't been to the plum fairy yet either, has he? I've been told Spenser might be more settled if I had him done.

nope no visit to the plum fairy yet, in on the 8th of november.

He was a breeding buck before he came to raych at the rescue I think, ive never seen such a calm un neutered buck

Aww ... if only Spenser would do that. Snowy hasn't been to the plum fairy yet either, has he? I've been told Spenser might be more settled if I had him done.

Never heard it called this before, very funny!

Wish I could get cuddles. I've managed to get him to sit on my lap (but that's with bribes!)

Snowys a big snuggle monster although he might not snuggle me as much after next weeks visit to the vet hehehe

It sounds as if you are rather looking forward to it! :no: I suppose you are used to getting bunnies done and have sussed out a good vet. Here's me still rather pathetically trotting out a list of excuses... :oops:

Back