• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's Milly? Plus More Pics...

Spotty Bun

Warren Scout
Was cleaning Milly's hutch and she was 'helping' as usual i.e. jumping right in the middle of what I was doing. Then she vanished...I looked round for her for a bit then heard a rustle and saw...

Milly197.jpg

Milly196.jpg

She had crawled right into the hay bag and was eating away! Don't worry she wasn't in there for long, I made sure the top was folded back so she wasn't in any danger.

A few more pics too:

Milly the jelly mould:
Milly192.jpg

Looking for treats:
Milly179.jpg

It's a hard life!:
Milly195.jpg

The state of her face after eating grape:
Milly198.jpg

;)

Milly is beautiful beautiful beautiful! :love::love::love::love::love:

She would fit in so well with my bunnies :D

She looks lovely and very very full of chaos :D

Aw thanks guys, milly says thank you too for your lovely comments! She definitely has a cheeky side but I wouldn't have her any other way! :D

I think a bit of mischief is a good sign in a bunny! ;):love: Spenser managed to squeeze behind the piano when he was having his indoor exercise time today. :roll:

:love::love::love::love: shes so gorgeous! little bit minxy is okay.... all the best buns are...

Thats a great idea putting some hay in an empty tissue box. I might try that!

:love::love::love::love: shes so gorgeous! little bit minxy is okay.... all the best buns are...

Thats a great idea putting some hay in an empty tissue box. I might try that!

Aw thank you! :) she likes her tissue box of hay, especially if we hide treats in there, although best not to hide them too far in or they get their heads stuck! Milly for some reason has a real grudge against egg boxes, as soon as one is put in front of her, hay or no hay, she pounces on it and starts scratting and chewing it! :lol:

Last edited:
Aw thank you! :) she likes her tissue box of hay, especially if we hide treats in there, although best not to hide them too far in or they get their heads stuck! Milly for some reason has a real grudge against egg boxes, as soon as one is put in front of her, hay or no hay, she pounces on it and starts scratting and chewing it! :lol:

I haven't tried Spenser with an egg-box, but have one ready and waiting ... ;)

Back