• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some vibes desperately needed please.top of page 3, he died

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Flare (now called Hazel) was one of the gorup of foster babies I took on from Kris, back in June.

At the start of August he went to his new home, with his new girlfriend, and they have a wonderful home and are truly very happy.

Today his family found him limp in the run. They obviosuly rushed him to the vets and are incredibly concerned. I got the text an hour ago but only found it a short while ago. I'm hoping in that hour he has still managed to keep fighting, and hopefully that he is showing improvement.

Viebs for this lovely guy would truly be apprecuiated by all of us.

Here's so pics to channel your vibes (he's the orange lop).

127-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

And back when he was much younger
184.jpg

086.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys, so much.

Hazel is still with us and fighting, but unfortunately did not get what he needed from the vets, so his owners are now going back to ensure he does get pain meds. If not, I will take some over (its two hours away, so I can't just randomly go).

He has a distended stomach, which we all know is not good. He is still very limp, but his nose is now wiggling and he reacts when you touch near his eye.

Its not sounding great, I'm just desperately hoping that some pain meds will turn him around.

Thank you guys, so much.

Hazel is still with us and fighting, but unfortunately did not get what he needed from the vets, so his owners are now going back to ensure he does get pain meds. If not, I will take some over (its two hours away, so I can't just randomly go).

He has a distended stomach, which we all know is not good. He is still very limp, but his nose is now wiggling and he reacts when you touch near his eye.

Its not sounding great, I'm just desperately hoping that some pain meds will turn him around.

sounds a bit like my mae (except being limp) bu she's managing to turn it around, I hope Hazel can too and that he gets some pain meds!

Hazel is not looking good at all. They are going to take him to the emergency vets.

Please, whatever vibes people can spare, they would be much appreciated, and so desperately needed.

I feel so helpless all this way away. Not that I could do anything anyway, but I hate being so far away from a bunny I love so much. His owners are doing a great job, all credit to them. I hope he is strong enough to keep fighting.

Back