• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Restricted access?

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
I just made a post and then realised in another section there was an identical one, so i tried to post to it but i got this message:

Grin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I was only trying to post to the thread, not edit it? Is there restriction on some members access for some areas? I read them often but rarely post in anything other than rabbit chat and general. :oops:

Hmm strange. The only bits I'm aware are restricted access for normal members is hot topics, fundraising and items for sale.

Hi,
Aha, that bit is reference only, all just articles for people to look at rather than ask or search the forum.

Ah, I get it!

Were the conversations in there moved there or something? Because one thread in particular has comments on them. Its the first aid kit thread - i recently asked about these in another section and i wanted to know what/why some of the items are kept in a first aid box but found out i couldnt post to it.

Back