• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pie anyone???

Pie

Warren Veteran
As I cant even remember the last time I posted pictures of Pie on here I thought I might as well remind some people who she is and such.

'Fank yoouz but thiss iz vewy comfy fanks'
DSC_6113.jpg

'Youz woke me. Why?'
DSC_6115.jpg

'wow, dis iz rwelly hi, eny noms down der?'
DSC00793.jpg

'Dwont mind mee, jus wondarin arund'
DSC00789.jpg

'Whats thats I hear? Noms!?'
DSC_4736.jpg

*sniff, sniff*
DSC00791.jpg

'wat youz mean I'z looks guiltee? I'z only wee'in on teh bedz!'
DSC00796.jpg

Hey I nearly missed this! Lovely to see Pie, looking as cute as ever :love: That photo of her with her ear up is great! Bet you're missing her?

I'd love to give her big cuddles, she's so smooshy, but if she's anything like Pickle I bet she'd show her disapproval!:lol:

PixieRabbit - :lol: That is the same bunny. The ones of her looking slightly 'browner' was taken when she was younger - she has only turned grey in the last 3-4 months. Before that she was white and brown.

Hey I nearly missed this! Lovely to see Pie, looking as cute as ever :love: That photo of her with her ear up is great! Bet you're missing her?

I'd love to give her big cuddles, she's so smooshy, but if she's anything like Pickle I bet she'd show her disapproval!:lol:

Oh yes, She'll go up to OH for kisses and hugs - gladly! But as soon as mummy wants hugs this extremely indifferent look comes over her! :roll: :lol:
Little daddy's girl - hussy! :lol: :love:
Yes I am missing her, but when I get back we are going to get her a husbun - eeeepppp, so excited about that!

I love Pie :love: will her husbun have a cool name too?

Yes. The OH said we HAVE to call the next one Stew, but knew a 'Stuart/Stu' once and hated him! I like Burrito or something like that! :roll: :lol::lol:
Poor bunnehs.

Back