• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley's day inside (pic heavy)

abi2047

Mama Doe
Riley has enjoyed exploring the house today, the kitchen, the hallway and the dining room, mum says he isn't allowed in the front room as it has just had new carpet fitted not long ago. I think mum enjoys him being in the house as everytime she walks past him she goes "Helloooo" in a really funny voice and gives him lots of nose and head rubs, I think I might have a chat with her about having him as a house bun. Fingers crossed! :):love:

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0051-1.jpg

DSCF0049-1.jpg

DSCF0048-1.jpg

DSCF0045-1.jpg

DSCF0044-1.jpg

DSCF0043-1.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0034-1.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

Looks like he could take quite easily to being a housebun. My Spenser had some indoor play today ... I could have done without him deciding to squeeze behind the piano. How long have you had Riley?

Looks like he could take quite easily to being a housebun. My Spenser had some indoor play today ... I could have done without him deciding to squeeze behind the piano. How long have you had Riley?

I would love him to be a house bun, even if it is only for winter but it is up to my mum and I have asked her on many occasions, it's worth another try though. I have had Riley since June.

Does Riley use a litter tray? If he does, that should increase your chances of a move inside. Spenser doesn't. He is very tidy though, but will only use the bedroom of the hutch as a toilet. He did nothing for the three hours he was in this morning. :?

Does Riley use a litter tray? If he does, that should increase your chances of a move inside. Spenser doesn't. He is very tidy though, but will only use the bedroom of the hutch as a toilet. He did nothing for the three hours he was in this morning. :?

No I havn't tried a litter tray before but I think he would be hard to litter train :? :(

Back