• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monthly bunny shopping list

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I have decided to do one bulk order for bunny stuff once a month to save on postage as I keep forgetting to add stuff. Please add what you get monthly to give me an idea what to add to list. Got this so far.

Orchard Grass
Readigrass
4 straw
4 plantain (running out of home dried)
4 dandelion (running out of fresh:()
2 packs willows sticks
fenugreek crunchies/barley rings
toys (willows occassionally)
Food but not monthly

I get my bulk hay from farm shop and another company

Anything else.

Are you stocked on panacur, fibre plex, tea tree cream, fuciderm, lectade, wound powder, cotton wool, latex gloves, recovery food, probiotics, vet bed, flower remedy, eye and ear drops, herbal tea bags? It's usually the med side I forget to check and end up doing double orders on vetuk-meaning twice the postage now they charge it!

Are you stocked on panacur, fibre plex, tea tree cream, fuciderm, lectade, wound powder, cotton wool, latex gloves, recovery food, probiotics, vet bed, flower remedy, eye and ear drops, herbal tea bags? It's usually the med side I forget to check and end up doing double orders on vetuk-meaning twice the postage now they charge it!

Vetuk only charge under £40!

so its really worth making orders up to over £40

I just ordered 5 packs 3kg science select (will last 3 weeks)
a critical care fine grind
A biolapsis
Aloe Vera gel
a LARGE tub of dried mealworms for my bantams

I get all my hay in bales from local saddlery

Back