• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fireworks

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Thumper is a garden bunny, and LOVES it. I can imagine he'd hate living indoors, he runs around way to much (in our house it is all laminated :( )

But, as we all know, fireworks will be here VERY soon. Should I bring him inside for the night(s) I haven't got an indoor hutch etc and am low for cash. If it's advised to bring him is could I use his carry case as his bed but just not lock him away in it?

He would need to be in a bunny-proof area. When Spenser was in overnight during his stasis episode we took turns and waited up all night with him in the living room. I'll bring him into the conservatory if he shows signs of being upset, but would imagine he'll be able to return to the hutch before I go to bed (I'm not an early bedder). Will Thumper use his litter tray if you bring it in? Spenser will ONLY poo in the bedroom of his hutch. :roll:

He would need to be in a bunny-proof area. When Spenser was in overnight during his stasis episode we took turns and waited up all night with him in the living room. I'll bring him into the conservatory if he shows signs of being upset, but would imagine he'll be able to return to the hutch before I go to bed (I'm not an early bedder). Will Thumper use his litter tray if you bring it in? Spenser will ONLY poo in the bedroom of his hutch. :roll:

Thumper lines my floor will **** as well as using his litter tray :lol:

Thumper lines my floor will **** as well as using his litter tray :lol:

Really? One of my main concerns about Spenser's indoor play time is that he resolutely refuses to toilet indoors. He was in for almost three hours this morning too - shot straight into his bedroom for a poop session when I took him back to the hutch. I had set up a tray in the conservatory with some of last night's production in it, but nothing doing.

Not sure what to do! I think I'll bring mine in and let them free range in the kitchen till about 1am or 2am or whenever I'm sure all is silent. Then put them out again where they like it! Lola stamps her feet at me when I lock them in the kitchen! Benson loves it where ever he is as long as theres stuff to do - he's such a wee buster - Lola's a thinker!!

Thumper doesn't like it indoors either so I'll probably bring him in when fireworks start, arround 11pm maybe? then back out at 2am. He loves his run so so much!

Back