• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anyone be interested....

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
in paying a small donation to the rescue in return for website design, banners, etc. I'm currently getting back into the hang of it all, considering in a few years I'll be doing this at Uni level :lol:

So if you're after anything, just ask and a small donation will get you what you want.

I'm currently making a little folder of stuff to share, but just ask if you like. I'm just wondering at the moment as we need help with the vet fee's some how and I'm rubbish at coming up with idea's for fund-raising.

Are you a registered charity?

Not as of yet, My income with regards to the rescue isn't over £5,000 a year, so we do not have to register. :roll:

Next year I will be running an all round rescue for animals other than rabbits and rodents. And want to register under the name Pixie Pet Rescue :)

Back