• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Mae, U/D post 95

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
please :( while I have been away she has stopped eating and pooing, she was admitted to the vets yesterday and I'm waiting for a call from the vet's.

Please let her be okay :cry:

Last edited:
Goodness not your mae as well, i swear there is something in the air this week, please get well soon mae, sending loads of noserubs and vibes. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, after she had been doing so well too. :( Sending lots of nomming and pooping vibes, and thinking of you at this worrying time. xx

thankyou everyone :love:
Mae is now home, sadly it really isnt good, she has a severe case of bloat and with her other medical problems (weight loss, cause not known) the vet and myself are not very hopefull.
I am to feed her recovery food in the hope her gut keeps going, she is drinking by herself, she's drinking alot, is that normal?
She is teeth grinding but has not long had painkillers.
Over the past few days she has lost over 200g in weight and now only weighs 800g :cry:
Please just hope I can keep going for her sake

thankyou everyone :love:
Mae is now home, sadly it really isnt good, she has a severe case of bloat and with her other medical problems (weight loss, cause not known) the vet and myself are not very hopefull.
I am to feed her recovery food in the hope her gut keeps going, she is drinking by herself, she's drinking alot, is that normal?
She is teeth grinding but has not long had painkillers.
Over the past few days she has lost over 200g in weight and now only weighs 800g :cry:
Please just hope I can keep going for her sake

This is so very sad, I am so sorry. :cry: That's an awful lot of weight to lose so quickly, especially for a small rabbit. Continuing to send vibes. Is your other bunny Mae's partner? How is he coping?

This is so very sad, I am so sorry. :cry: That's an awful lot of weight to lose so quickly, especially for a small rabbit. Continuing to send vibes. Is your other bunny Mae's partner? How is he coping?

thankyou susie
Sebastian is Mae's partner, he's doing well, his breathing is a bit fast but it always is after a car journey. He's pooped everywhere!

Mae on the other hand has just lunged at me :cry:

thankyou susie
Sebastian is Mae's partner, he's doing well, his breathing is a bit fast but it always is after a car journey. He's pooped everywhere!

Mae on the other hand has just lunged at me :cry:

Aww bless mae she is probably in pain thats why she lunged, charlie was admitted into hospital for bloat this week. xxx

I'm so sorry the news isn't better :-( Im sending more vibes coz they do sometimes seem to work on here! Really hope she picks up!

Back