• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Female - Wild Rabbit - Norfolk

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of KitschyDuck

Physical Description: Wild European rabbit.
Temperament: She seems to have a 'wild mode', where she goes super shy (and will even try to hide from you under you!) and a 'tame mode', where she'll happily explore and be stroked. She's never shown any sign of aggression.
Sex: Female
Neuter Status: She has not been spayed.
Vaccination Status: Last mixy jab was a year ago.
Health: Always been in good health. Very good eater too!
Type of home wanted: Someone who can give her more attention than I can and has a bigger than average hutch and run. I have no idea if she would get along with domestic rabbits, but I'd love to see her not be so lonely.
Reason for rehoming: I found her as a baby in the garden of our city centre home near a dead rabbit of the same size. I fear she's incredibly lonely now, though I don't feel it's right to puchase another rabbit for that reason alone. I also find it difficult to get her out of the hutch without her escaping, so I don't see her in the winter months, due to it be dark when I get home from work. :( Could someone give this poor rabbit more love and attention than I can?

Here's a video of her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdO4GU4_-3k

Buddy030510-031.jpg

Buddy030510-022.jpg

Buddy030510-035.jpg

awww she's beautiful!! Love wildie buns :)

I wish i could give her a home but i cant im afraid :( I hope she finds a forever home soon.

She's a cutie.
I live in Norwich and I'm pretty desperate for a bun, but I would like a housebun really.
Do you think she would possibly like being a housebun?
(We do have an outside run for the good weather of course.)

She is really lovely, reminds me of my bunny Tilly, I am sure she is a wildie cross; she exhibits similar behaviour to yours and is so lovable. Hope you find a good home for her very soon.

Wild rabbits really are beautiful. Makes you wonder why people decided to breed them into silly shapes in the first place.
I hope she finds a wonderful home :love:

I've got my own wildie. I'm near Ipswich and if I was still looking for a friend for him I would have had her in a shot, but right now he has a girlfriend who is not the most bondable of bunnies so I wouldn't feel ok risking their bond by adding a third.

She is gorgeous. I love wildies with a passion. I hope you find her the perfect home :)

She is sssooooo beautiful.She looks like my little MOcha... I wish i could take her but, im miles and miles away.... Hope she finds a home soon.. :)

She's a cutie.
I live in Norwich and I'm pretty desperate for a bun, but I would like a housebun really.
Do you think she would possibly like being a housebun?
(We do have an outside run for the good weather of course.)

Not at all really, she can go into 'wild mode' at the slightest sound, and generally looks for the nearest corner and will sit there frozen unless you snap her out of it. Hi there though! Nice to see a local :)

Back