• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post your garden pictures!

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
I just saw susie buns thread with her garden and I thought how about a thread where we all post pics of our gardens with a view of the bunny accomadation if possible! :wave: Lets get this rolling here is my garden which I love :love:

Garden001.jpg

(sorry though jess looked cute in this and didn't want to upset her afternoon snooze)

Garden003.jpg

Here is the animal area and the hot tub area where I do most of the food preparation and storage.

Garden004.jpg

The other end

Garden005.jpg

Sorry if you have to move this mods, it was either here or general chat.

Anyway guys post your proud garden pics!

This is my garden and set up. You can just about see the rabbit shed in the background with run attached.

DSCF1656.jpg

This was it in winter
DSCF1635.jpg

And in the late autumn
DSCF1572.jpg

And this is the inside of the shed
DSCF1612.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg

:D

Abi (Woodlouse) and Vicky from Fat Fluffs sat in that rabbit shed for hours on a freezing cold New Year's Day 2009 to bond my then group of 4 together. Talk about being committed to the cause! :D

Thankyou Locksley what a wonderful tour :love:

Loving the photo's of your garden's! I can't wait to move into mine and sort it out. You're all making me jealous. :oops::oops:

Nursecroft I'm always soooo jealous of your garden! It looks lovely :love:

Mine is boring :(
home031.jpg

The aviary is for my birds. The rabbits accomodation is on the patio to the right of the photo (out of shot). I don't have a photo that includes it :(
I'd love to let the buns freerage on the grass but the 5ft drop off onto the patio poses a problem.

DSC00943-Copy.jpg

I don't have a pic of the whole thing - must get one sorted. This is half the garden and the other half has their shed and run in it.....

DSC01046.jpg

Must see if I can get the whole thing in one go somehow!

This is the patio area before M&M took over it with their hutch :D

P7150059.jpg

This is the other bit

P7150060.jpg

Now with M&M hutch on there

004-1.jpg

And all fenced in for the buns to run about
1st before - 2nd after

003-1.jpg

006.jpg

In the snow

063.jpg

the view from my front door

002.jpg

Eye spy an apple tree...(I wants it Lara ;) and a Weeping Willow tree... yes pleasssssssse Lops! :lol::lol:
You have lovely gardens...I'd love a big garden, mine is ok but but the thing is I like mine where it is as it's the last row of houses near the fields....right need to rummage for piccies.....:roll:

Part of it, this was Bella's home when she was a singleton and a baby
100_8056.jpg

100_8053.jpg

100_8045.jpg

Same garden but new kennel, otherside of the garden
100_9315.jpg

The front garden
Frontgarden190707.jpg

The front of the house
Frontbay190707.jpg

The back garden (with "THE" apple tree :lol:)
Backgarden190707.jpg

Garagewall190707.jpg

Back2190707.jpg

Back190707.jpg

...and now complete with foster buns :shock::lol: only they're both hiding in this pic :roll:
Bouncershutchmodification012.jpg

Back