• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Gotcha day Pud.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have had Pud now 2 years today and when we got him he was named 'The Demon' by the staff and vets at our old vet practice as he was so bad to hold or get any medicine down.
Today he is one of the softest big buns we have ever had and is easy to handle and takes his meds like a star.

Happy Gotcha Day Pud.

When he first arrived on the 29-10-08
29-10-082.jpg

29-10-086.jpg

Pud now
15-7-102.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day, Pud. :love: I hope you get a special treat in honour of the occasion. Are you still on that diet? :wave:

Happy Gotcha Day, Pud. :love: I hope you get a special treat in honour of the occasion. Are you still on that diet? :wave:

Yes he's still on his diet, he doesn't have and dry pellets now just his greens and hay and he is forever begging at my feet when I'm doing all the feed's :lol:

Yes he's still on his diet, he doesn't have and dry pellets now just his greens and hay and he is forever begging at my feet when I'm doing all the feed's :lol:

I did love that photo you posted recently of him having deftly captured a large leaf of dropped cabbage. Poor Pud - he must have a slow metabolism, bless him. :love:

He is handsome!! :love::love::love::love: I am glad he has melted in to a lovely softie!! You must have given him so much TLC, lucky boy! :D

Back