• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet in Liverpool

charl86

Alpha Buck
Anyone know of any? I posted this when I first joined the forum but nobody answered:(.
The vet I used to take him to is a 40+ min drive away and as he needs regular dentals, obviously it would be more practical if I could find one closer to home.

I dont worry but if you get really stuck there are a few of us on the wirral that could suggets places over here

:( My vet is leaving so will be interested in any replies here (Wirral central Liverpool)

I do have a list of vets on the Wirral that some have recommended if that is any help, please PM me.

Last edited:
As the other two have said, there are some good vets on the Wirral that we can reccommend if you need help. My vet is great and would be happy to help if you need him

As the other two have said, there are some good vets on the Wirral that we can reccommend if you need help. My vet is great and would be happy to help if you need him

Oh - could you PM me the details in case its one I've not heard of.

Re Liverpool vets - if you pm BarbaraForster on here she may be closer to you. I know she also knows of a goods one towards the Cheshire area.

A friend of mine owns a vets practise in Liverpool and is very good with Rabbits.

She is on the Rabbit Welfare list of Rabbit friendly vets.

If you would like the details PM me and I will pass them on to you.

I have known her for over 10 years and she has always had an interest in rabbits!!

Sharron xx

Back