• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits..

Do your rabbits share your bed?

• Total voters
Share your bed?
My two share my room since we had the flood and i cant move back into my old room, both are litter trained and hop up onto the bed at 7am licking me to wake up and wait for their breakfast:love:
I know some people dont agree with it but be nice its just a question:)

Nope. I don't have house buns anymore but Piglet just used to wee on my bed and Alvin used to sit on my head asking for his breakfast :lol:

Yup although I put them on the floor after a few minutes as Mischa can't get down on his own.

Yup although I put them on the floor after a few minutes as Mischa can't get down on his own.

mine have pillows and soft things to land on, its a fairly low bed to start with but they have like "stairs" going up:)
Im actually a bit upset supposidly i move around too much in my bed and they like to sleep on their dog bed:lol::roll:

We have one bun Noah that share's our bed every night along with our 3 cats!!! :D :love:

Then again Noah thinks he's a cat!!! :roll: :lol:

He sleeps between me & my hubby - quite often with his head on my pillow grooming my face :love:

Dawn used to share my bed when it was just me and her :lol:
When I moved to my first flat and had Storm in my bedroom we'd wake up with her on our feet. :love:

I voted No but i soooooooooo wish it was yes:oops: My buns are all outside:cry:,my dog shares our bed when im drunk:lol: cos i sneak her up and hide her under the duvet, if he notices i protest:lol::lol:

Nooo not anymore,

when I had my four living indoors in my room I got no sleep, honestly on off on off then they all kept licking my frigging feet and legs. Then my arms and my face. I drew the line when Blue binkyed on my bed caught my face with his back leg and I ended up with a black eye :lol:

We have one bun Noah that share's our bed every night along with our 3 cats!!! :D :love:

Then again Noah thinks he's a cat!!! :roll: :lol:

He sleeps between me & my hubby - quite often with his head on my pillow grooming my face :love:

that sounds wonderful! i couldn't trust matthew and tabby - as soon as i was asleep, they'd find something naughty to do...:oops:

Nooo not anymore,

when I had my four living indoors in my room I got no sleep, honestly on off on off then they all kept licking my frigging feet and legs. Then my arms and my face. I drew the line when Blue binkyed on my bed caught my face with his back leg and I ended up with a black eye :lol:

:lol:

its lovely to see that you are all so nice on here!:D
i asked this on the other forum and i got jumped on, its not hygenic and all of this even though i had stated my buns were litter trained, bathed every day with pet wipes, my bedding is changed every 2 days and they dont actually sleep on the bed as i move around too much the only time they join me is to lick me to wake me up:lol:

Fiver and Hazel often jump up onto the bed at night and wander round. Fiver is a nervy thing and will jump back down if we try to pat him or move too much. Hazel is quite independent and will only stay up long enough to jump on my face. I think as they both get used to the idea that they're allowed on the bed, they'll stay up longer.

Toshi bubby used to come up in the middle of the night for a cuddle, then sleep by my feet or on my legs. As he got older he found the best thing to do was jump up land on daddy's head, bounce straight onto mommy's head and off again. I had a scratch down my face the one time! I'm sure he used to sit sniggering as we both leapt up in shock! Crackers used to come up hop up and down me and back down again. Rosie would perch on the end of the bed some nights or bond up for a nose rub. The buns are all in the office now. They'll be allowed back in our room for free range time only in a few months. I think crackers will still see it at his territory now and the girls aren't neutered yet either. Don't fancy smelly puddles on the laminate :)

Rascal used to love sleeping on the bed, and still climbs on it now and then, but he's lost nearly all interest after bonding with Batbunny and recieving his very own cat bed :lol: now they spend most of their time cuddled up together in their bed, I get to keep my bed, and there's slightly more room for me! (Bed is dominated by our cats, our latest foster cat, and the bf, so it's still a squeeze :roll:)

Back