• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newest bun

Pegasys

Alpha Buck
This is Louie. He was found on a roundabout and handed in to the vets. I took him and looked after him for a while until there was a rescue space for him. He was only supposed to be a foster bun and I did let him go to the rescue to be rehomed, but after two weeks I couldn't take it and had to get him back again!

Here he is:
DSC01661.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

His ears are sometimes up, sometimes down and sometimes straight out to the sides :lol:

Thankyou, he is a cutie :D It was his personality that I missed the most, he is very excitable and into everything :love:

He looks quite young. What age do you think he is? I'm fascinated by young bunnies because my lad was 7 months and fully grwon when I got him.

Thankyou :)

He is not very old but not a baby either. He was found almost 2 months ago and has not grown at all since then so is probably between 8 and 12 months now.

Back