• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns ever freak you out??!

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
Just sat on the netbook with the TV on, looked over and the two buns were just both sat there staring at me, not moving :shock:

I love them but they give me the wig when they do that!! :lol:

Yep all the time, my cat stares at things sometimes as though someone is there it really creeps me out. xx

:lol:What have you not done for them:lol:

I am REALLY creeped out by my dog:oops: The only time she has ever howled in her life was when my parents dog died and when o/h saw a dog dying in the park, the owners were waiting for a vet to come PTS.:cry:

She just upped and howled:shock:

So in comparison, no my buns dont freak me out:lol:

Alvin and Holly do that... they whisper in rabbit about me :shock:

altho Stella is by far scarier... i will never use the stairs if she gets out of the living room :lol:

When I had them in my room I used to look up to find them just staring at me, now the rats stare at me instead :lol:

My two sit and stare at me too. I stare back and twitch my nose - read in a book you can make their noses twitch slower if you wiggle your nose slowly! So far all it has done is make me look like an idiot in checked pajymas!! :shock:

Biscuit looks scary when he just stares at me.

Now he has Ginger, they both do it, look at each other, then look back at me, in unison.

Now that gives me the shivers :lol:

I wonder what they say to each other when they look at each other.

I bet its something like....

"Biccy: Ginger, we need the noms and we need them now. Ginger: Yep, lets stare him out until he's so freaked out he'll give us the noms"

My two sit and stare at me too. I stare back and twitch my nose - read in a book you can make their noses twitch slower if you wiggle your nose slowly! So far all it has done is make me look like an idiot in checked pajymas!! :shock:

:lol:

Brilliant!

i swear charlie and delilah plot against me..:shock:
Im sitting minding my own business when all of a sudden delilah jumps up and sits on my shoulder nomming my hair:roll: and charlies off chewing my feet:lol: i dont know what gets into them at times, then of course theres 2am and i wake up with a one earred rabbit staring at me now thats scary:lol:

matthew and tabitha stare. i read somewhere, before i got the buns, that some bloke with house rabbits found they stared for a living, so it doesn't bother me. they freak me out when i can't find them - they're in a pen in the living room, but there are hidey places, and when they've found somewhere new, i think they've gone...

Back