• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annoying Question - help!!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Hello clever people of RU - Can anyone tell me the name of the rabbit coat type thats a bit like rex but kinda spikey or something? think its a random genetic mutation or something??

Its been bugging me aaaaallllll day and i can't remember! Please put me out of my misery! :D (and post pictures if you have any?! :oops:)

Is it an astrarex? Their coat is more curly than spike though I think. Can't remember if it's spelt like that :oops:

I know BARC had a couple in last year :)

I think you mean astrex, or opossum. Astrex is where the hair is wavy or curled, it sometimes pops up in rex and harlequins

The poor little bun - it must get so cold & to dress it up in weird jewelry!:evil:
We used to put our dolls clothes on our cat when we were young - poor thing...mind he didnt seem to mind but when he did have enought it was funny to see the cat running off in a dolls dress! and he didnt like booties either! BUT to do it to a bunny who probably doesnt like to be handled much anyway and to add jewelry...very odd....:shock::(

Back