• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor winter bunnies

leeanderin

Mama Doe
Moved the buns into the living room tonight for the winter, they've been in 2 hours and i'm loving having them binkying round the place :love:

Lucky you and lucky them. :D I'm a bit envious, but I was lucky to persuade my parents to accept a garden bunny let alone an indoor one. He comes in for exercise on bad days, and is to live in the conservatory if the winter gets really bad.

Lucky you and lucky them. :D I'm a bit envious, but I was lucky to persuade my parents to accept a garden bunny let alone an indoor one. He comes in for exercise on bad days, and is to live in the conservatory if the winter gets really bad.

I would never of got a bunny if i still lived at home, the joys of having your own place, you can do what you want! My OH loves having them in too so it's win win. They are laid under the radiator now :roll:

my parents used to say rabbits belong outdoors in their hutches not in the house, after we got rosie, they soon changed their minds :D and now rabbits are part of the family :love:

Its great, isnt it? It means you get to see soooooooooo much more :love: I love watching them sleep snuggled up together, flopping out, yawning, stretching, grooming, binkying, being cheeky, grooming each other. They are better than watching TV :love::love: I wouldnt be without my babies.

I'd love to bring Bramble in, as we would get to spend so much more time with him. Might have to sweet talk the OH.....although to be honest I don't think it would take much! :love:

Back