• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catalogues?

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
Hi everyone! I wasnt sure where to post this question so apologies if its in the wrong place:oops: I have finally had to throw out the torn up and manky phone books my bunnies love to dig at and chew-something tells me they are about to once again take it out on the carpet!:shock::lol: I was just sorting out the recycling stuff and i have 2 big catalogues to get rid of-a Very one and a La Redoute one and i wondered if these would be safe to give the bunnies? I always assumed they werent because they are glossy pages in them but figured it worth asking before they get put out with the recycling!:D

Hiya:wave:, no I don't give glossy paper because of the ink that's used on that type of paper

think phone books and yellow pages are safe alternativly how about filling an old cardboard box with shredded newspaper,,...this always entices my bunnys to chew!

think phone books and yellow pages are safe alternativly how about filling an old cardboard box with shredded newspaper,,...this always entices my bunnys to chew!

Unfortunately whenever ive tried that the only thing its enticed my bunnies to do is use it as a toilet!:lol:

Thanks for the replies, into the recycling they go!

:wave: Hello Theo!:D Hope you and the gang are well?

Oooh whilst we're on the subject of yellow pages etc ....... whenever I've given them to my bunnies - they eat them!! Is this harmful?? I've stopped giving them as I was worried about it! Thanks, Jo

Back