• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank goodness for 12V!

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
Turned the hutch lights on tonight to sweep it out and they didn't work.... we found the cable around the back between the hutch and the wall in the dining room chewed clean through! :shock: Her highness must have squeezed down the tiny gap beside the hutch and the radiator (under the radiator) and given it a good nibble out of frustration as when we got back today she was sat gazing out the patio doors into the garden and had been there for some time.

This is why we've made all electrics for the buns 12V only and safe if chewed... thank god :D

Thank goodness she is ok. I remember once when Fay had chomped through our computer mouse wire, in literally 3 seconds flat! :shock: I am so glad Poppy is ok tho, little tinker eating the wires!! :lol: Pretty girlie though, you cant be mad with her :love::love:

Thank goodness she is ok. I remember once when Fay had chomped through our computer mouse wire, in literally 3 seconds flat! :shock: I am so glad Poppy is ok tho, little tinker eating the wires!! :lol: Pretty girlie though, you cant be mad with her :love::love:

Your new signature Helen! :love::love:

Naughty Poppy :no: I'm glad she's ok though. Out of interest how do you know it was her and not Nino? xx

Back