• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what mummuhs been doing...

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Oreo: Mummuh has been very busy today she shut us in the avairy and has been sorting out the shed..

So while she was faffin about we nom nommed in our litter tray
CIMG3340.jpg

CIMG3343.jpg

Mittens: I was cosy under Oreos ear
CIMG3352.jpg

Mittens: but then i went and sat in the middle of the tunnels so no bun could run through mwhahah

CIMG3359.jpg

And then we were let in the shed.....

oooo a new blanket for the winter mummuh said it would be nice and warms...
But we have lost Sooty....

CIMG3371.jpg

Oreo - Ahhh here you are Sooty - hmmm im just going to check out this new blanket

CIMG3370.jpg

Charlie - Ooooo look a box of hay too

CIMG3372.jpg

A binky from Mittens
CIMG3379.jpg

mittens: Peep po
CIMG3383.jpg

Oreo Look - Mittens makes a great slide!

CIMG3394.jpg

Mittens: I finks Sootys ear is stuck :shock:
CIMG3376.jpg

Mummy has made our shed very cosy :love:

Do any of your bunnies like a cuddle? :wave:

Only on their terms!! None like being picked up - Sooty, oreo and Mittens I can pick up and hold for 30 secs or so - Charlie is a no no.. Sooty will sit in my lap and let me cuddle her on my lap - but all my 4 need 4 paws on the groud to be comfortable!
Im working up to it at the mo, Charlie and Mittens are still fairly new to me I have had them less than a year so am still trying to earn their trust - Charlie is a big nose rub fan he will sit there for hours receiving nose rubs, he is first to run up to me and receive fuss, today I laid in the run and kinda lay around him so he was laying against my tummy - thats the nearest I have got to a cuddle with charlie.
Mittens is still a wary - she wont come up to me unless I have treats, shes also wary of strokes etc so have a bit of work to do with her but Im hoping because shes now with the others she will learn to trust me...

Its hard isnt it - they make us work for love :roll:

Aww, bless. :love: I'm no sure about giving Spenser a blanket. He might try to eat it. Not the brightest of bunnies, sometimes. :roll::love:

Can't buns make you feel like a slave:shock:
Or at best just a chambermaid:lol:

Mine love to lie there and make sure i do a good cleaning job:lol:

Back