• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VHD vacc.. the morning after.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Buns had their VHD jab yesterday morning and they're definately more subdued today. Eating and nomming hay/drinking as usual but prefering to stay around their shed and run. Benson is usually such a wee buster but even he is preferring just to sit in the shed and look out of the open door. Lola has been doing the same and moreso than Benson. Nobunny seems in the mood for running around and following my every move today :(

Anybody had the same experience?

yes mine are always more subdued adn a little off thier food for 24-48 hours after i just make sure they are eating and drinking some stuff and they perk up after a bit. some bunnys even get a limp as a bad reaction what you have described is perfectly normal x

Good to know. Like I say they were very eagre to get their veg and burges at breakfast, ate hay, ate their burges there at 5.30 and when I closed their shed door they were guzzling hay like there's no tomorrow!

I'll not worry then. Thanks guys! :)

Thats the same breed/colour rabbits my boyfriend is despiratly after! Sorry I know this hasn't anything to do with the original post, just felt like shouting out!

:roll: Don't encourage her!! (Although the boys are MIGHTY cute!!) Go on if you ask nicely Blackberry might show you a bunny burrito!! :D

Good to know. Like I say they were very eagre to get their veg and burges at breakfast, ate hay, ate their burges there at 5.30 and when I closed their shed door they were guzzling hay like there's no tomorrow!

I'll not worry then. Thanks guys! :)

I thought that said 'get their veg and burgers at breakfast'. lol

:roll: Don't encourage her!! (Although the boys are MIGHTY cute!!) Go on if you ask nicely Blackberry might show you a bunny burrito!! :D

:D:D:D

BunniesBlackieondrugsOct2010005.jpg

BunniesOct2010001-1.jpg

Spenser was like that after his VHD. He also had a nasty local reaction on the back of his neck, really showed through his white fur. :(

SO cute!!!

Jenson was quiet after his VHD too, he had lapinject. I would say he was quieter for a few days.

Back