• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

carving pumpkins ..

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I m sitting carving a FEW pumpkins for a halloween party tomorrow, & why is this un rabbit chat you are wondering ..

well I was wondering can the buns eat the inards of the pumpkins ?, it just seems such a waste it all going in the bin .. & I don't like the taste of pumpkins :oops:

Pumpkin is considered a natural wormer and can be fed to tortoises.... so it may be safe for rabbits also...

Helen xx

ooo this is good becasue i was wondering it too!

i bet my bunnies don't like it :roll: as i have the "ever suspicious of any food that isn't hay, pellets or kale" reggie

Oooo don't suddenly give them a lot. It's quite sweet. Like all things they need to build up to it slowly.

well last year bertie liked our pumpkin display so much..he was eating them whilst we were photographing them lit...by battery fake candles:lol::lol:

Back