• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I got! :)

Snow bunny top!! :D

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/snow-bunny-top_204999514?productFind=search

I went shopping with my friend yesterday and bought some jeans and jeggings then took the jeans back 2 hours later when I found some that top cos I had to buy it!! :roll: :lol: It matches my jeggings perfect too. ;) I also got a bunny necklace from Claires! :p About time I showed I love rabbits by what I wear. It's my first rabbit style top. :lol:

Snow bunny top!! :D

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/snow-bunny-top_204999514?productFind=search

I went shopping with my friend yesterday and bought some jeans and jeggings then took the jeans back 2 hours later when I found some that top cos I had to buy it!! :roll: :lol: It matches my jeggings perfect too. ;) I also got a bunny necklace from Claires! :p About time I showed I love rabbits by what I wear. It's my first rabbit style top. :lol:

I love that top, I was begging the OH for it last time we were in New Look, but left with a hat like I went in for pffft :roll:

That's lovely! :thumb: Bet you won't be wearing that too supervise bonding sessions with the buns!

I went shopping for new bunny clothes today, but I mean the type to wear when going out to the hutch. I got a lovely cosy fleece top with a hood in Matalan. I'm afraid I've got too middle-aged and boring to buy pretty topslike your one.

Aww :lol: Sure you're not. ;) This has got to be one of the only nice tops I have! :oops: The others get ruined by bunny fur and mud! :roll: :lol:

I went shopping for new bunny clothes today, but I mean the type to wear when going out to the hutch. I got a lovely cosy fleece top with a hood in Matalan. I'm afraid I've got too middle-aged and boring to buy pretty topslike your one.

I'm not middle aged yet but not far behind you, however I'm much too flippin FAT!!! :roll:

Back