• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Booked in for their 'ops'

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Well Rosie and Ted are both booked in for their spay and neuter on Wednesday. Wish them luck and me, I'm such a worrier. Hopefully Ted is ok to have it done as from my other thread I'm worried about him being underweight, so they can check him over :)

Last edited:
Meeeeeeeee! Thumper is also booked in for a Neuter next week! I can't wait, then I'll be getting him a wifey afterwards! But I'll be getting her a few days after his op. I'm going to bond mine using the teritory swap method
(though it does sound a tad cruel :( ) and then after a while once they don't seem to bothered I'll be placing the pair in the bath tub together, repeat territory swap a while longer until they seem cuddley in the bath tub :) then hopefully, BONDED!

Meeeeeeeee! Thumper is also booked in for a Neuter next week! I can't wait, then I'll be getting him a wifey afterwards! But I'll be getting her a few days after his op. I'm going to bond mine using the teritory swap method
(though it does sound a tad cruel :( ) and then after a while once they don't seem to bothered I'll be placing the pair in the bath tub together, repeat territory swap a while longer until they seem cuddley in the bath tub :) then hopefully, BONDED!

Oh good luck for him to! Im very worried but also excited because I know its best for them and they'll get 3 new friends from it! Im also going to do my 4 in the bathtub! :wave:

Thanks for commenting :D:D

Mega vibes from me! :wave: Hope all goes well for your lovely bunnies. I'm afraid I've no experience of bonding so can't offer advice.

Back