• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I being fair to Snowdrop?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop is very happy with her living arrangment. Her run is attached to Strawberrys so they can interact through the mesh and she has become very comfortable living next to him.

However she still HATEs Bungle. If I let him on the garden she throws herself at the mesh trying to get through to him and runs in and out of her catflap constantly.

Strawbs doesn't like him much either but is no where near as aggressive as Snowdrop.

Can allowing her to get so wound up be damaging? I don't let him out often as I dont like seeing her so angry but he loves the exercise. I try covering Snowdrop up but it made it worse as she can sense he is there but can't see where he has gone.

I'm not an expert my dear, but I don't think anyone can say that anything that you do is un fair to Snow:), you have tried so hard to make her happy :wave:

This is just a suggestion and you have probably already tried this but could you take Snow indoors whilst Bungle is out??

I'm not an expert my dear, but I don't think anyone can say that anything that you do is un fair to Snow:), you have tried so hard to make her happy :wave:

This is just a suggestion and you have probably already tried this but could you take Snow indoors whilst Bungle is out??

I don't like to bring her in much because of the change of temperature and her delecate tummy.

I try so hard to do whats right for her but people always find reason to criticise. I know the way I keep her (single and outside) isn't ideal for a normal, healthy rabbit- but for Snowdrop it works, and she is happy.

can you get some boarding so she cant see him when hes out??

Alvin was awful when he went to stay at hopper haven once, he chased and chased Pearl but as soon as Lou took away the sight of other buns he was okish again :D

Back