• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a couple of shed questions!

becky963

Warren Scout
My new shed is arriving tomorrow for my outdoor buns. How quickly do they learn to use cat flaps and what size of flap should I buy? Also, I can't make my mind up between lino or carpet as a flooring?

My new shed is arriving tomorrow for my outdoor buns. How quickly do they learn to use cat flaps and what size of flap should I buy? Also, I can't make my mind up between lino or carpet as a flooring?

I know someone who has lino and then carpet tiles on top. If the carpet tiles get weed on then, she will replace it with another rather than having a smelly shed! I think the carpet tiles she uses are samples from a carpet shop.

It was really nice and warm and snuggly. Almost home from home!:roll:

I would use lino because its easier to clean and have a few snuggly spots with lots of hay to make it comfy for them.

I dont know about the cat flaps sorry.

I got small dog flaps for the bunnies as they need some room to "hop" through rather than step through. They learn pretty quick how to get through, especially if there is a treat on the other side;) (but you shouldn't need that)

I have a hole cut in my wendy which is battoned around the edge to stop them nibbling it. If you cut a hoe out you can even hinge the piece you take out to make a locakable door.

Back