• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Rescue Christmas Presents

BertramBun

Alpha Buck
Following on from another thread, I should like to give some presents this year that will benefit rabbit rescues. I am sure lots of other people here would like to do the same!

If anyone is making and/or selling items which will raise bunny rescuing funds, could they reply to this thread?

I dont think this is the sort of reply you want or not but i thought i'd share what i'll be doing. I'm going to focus on toys because i think rescues do manage to cover the basics and toys can be a luxury. I'm saving loo and kitchen rolls, will stuff them with hay and one or two treats and wrap in bown paper to make a christmas cracker type toy. I've also picked up toys each time i am about shopping so it's not all home made. :)

ETA: I've read your thread properly now and it's the wrong reply! Lol!! I see you werent on about the secret santa thingy but your normal xmas shopping!! :D I'm a doofus and still half asleep! :oops::lol:

Hi, If you take a look in the fundraising section there are lots of threads in there that have items for sale to raise funds for rescues:D

not quite what you are looking for but in my expierinace the rescues are always glad of the following donations:
Newspapers, Towels, washing powder, bin liners, bunny safe toys (home made or otherwise) treats including carrots which can be chopped to feed many as a treat, ood quality used runs, money donations. also washingn up bowls or dog beds or litter trays.

Back