• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really want little Pocket! Darn it!

georgie_f

Mama Doe
I found him on Rabbit Rehome earlier. Why I looked, I do not know. Every time I browse through the bunnies I end up wanting one. But Pocket... I just really really want him! :lol:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=21136

rabbit_21136.jpg

:love::love::love:

I've got three weeks left of self-inflicted quarantine after Cloud's myxi, but is says on SSR's website that they're not rehoming anything for three weeks due to a sickness going round the buns. My silly mind is telling me it's fate! :lol:

I wrote out a big email to Sue with pictures of my shed and the playhouses... and then deleted it all again.

I'd really love him but I'm worried that I either won't be able to bond him to any of the other rabbits and he'll have to go back, that Sue won't like my set-up or that it'll all go a bit wrong like it did with Ringo and I'll leave another rescue disapointed. :(

Voices of reason, speak to me! :wave::lol:

Voice of reason says...;)

You have an excellent setup. Who would you put him with?

It's not going to wind up like Ringo, that was not avoidable and not your fault, and I'm sure rescues understand things like that.

He's a wee cutie, even fits in with your names, Pocket and Rocket! :D

I will reply to you btw, have to clear out my messages first :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Good advice Gray! :p

I'm not sure where I'd put him. I was always intending to put Ringo in with the trio so logically I suppose I'd do the same with Pocket.

Although he'd look so sweet with Cloud and Barley.......

And Pharrell and Daphne have a nice new bigger home..............

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I don't know! :shock::lol:

I knoooooow. Look at his little face...

666_500_csupload_24706022.jpg

:love::love::love:

I think I need to sit down and make a list of why I can and why I can't have him! :lol:

Georgie he is adorable :love: My questions would always be 1. can I afford another? 2. If I get him, will all the buns have the same quality of life my buns have now, or would I have to compromise certain things?

This is just what I consider when I look at the Rabbits In Need section. If I could answer yes to both I would be adopting many rabbits!:D Good luck!xxx

He's gorgeous - your brave, I don't let myself look on Rabbit Rehome. :( Well, I did once and it wasn't a good idea ...

I saw a pair on there the other day and fell sooooo deeply in love. I emailed a picture of them to the OH, but he refused (thank goodness, I need his reason!).

They were sooooooooooooo beautiful though and had been waiting for a home for 22 months! Unbelievable. :cry:

Back