• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from snowy

Ellos Are oooooo!!!

Foster ammy isnt ere so a az stealed the puter! Apparently I iz goings to see the plum fairy soon :shock: not so surez I likes the sounds of that!!

she also sez i has to come geif every bunneh snuggles and kisses! *does as tolds*

no pictures tho i thinks mummeh am will av to fix that at the weekends!

I mets patrick bunny once accidently but we said ellos nicely befores he was scooped up and called a norteh bunneh for scaping!

Well im off to noms my ginormmous hay pile!

Lots of luffs Snowy!
xxx

Starbuck: thanks for the snuggles and kisses Snowy :wave: I hopes it goes okays when you sees the plums ferry, I think I saws her once but I donts really remembers much abouts it. I am nomming on my hay too. Sleep well Snowy, night night :wave:

Hiya Snowy! :wave:

Spenser hasn't seen the plums fairy yet because his mummy is a cowardly-custard. :oops: Lots of bunnies go to see her and are fine so I'm sure you will be too. They usually get spoilt with extra-special noms after seeing her.

Thanks for the snuggles - Spenser doesn't give me any unless he is ill, but I get to give him strokes. :love:

Well Snowy if my visit to a certain girl bunnies house goes well this Sunday... you may have a forever home by Christmas. I hope that's worth the trip to the plum fairy sweetie. See you soon -lots of kisses-

Well Snowy if my visit to a certain girl bunnies house goes well this Sunday... you may have a forever home by Christmas. I hope that's worth the trip to the plum fairy sweetie. See you soon -lots of kisses-

That's great news for Snowy! :thumb:

Sebastian: Ello Snoweh :wave: Da ploom faireh int scawy at all, when I wented Mummeh gived me loooooots of nom'z she saidz it waz a "picniik" mabeh ask your mummeh for one :D

Back