• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding GuineaSquiggles!

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Well the two girl guinea pigs weren't really getting along. A friend of mine suggested adding another female (young female) and use a bigger cage. So I bought a large zoozone (2nd hand) and one of my foster moms takes in unwanted guinea pigs, so I asked if she had a small, young, docile female and volla. Succesful bond.

My question is how on Earth did this work? But they're so cute together, they're happy munching on the treats I got them at pets at home :love:

It's going good I added some more hay, (Jess was being territorial over the hay :lol:) and the baby still hasn't left the house, I can't see myself sleeping much tonight :oops:

Awww, how is it going today?? :D:love::love:

I'm so confused, Onyx and Jess, who origonally fell out are the bestest of friends and Jess was chasing Oreo (the little baby) around the cage all of last night so I now have Oreo alone. I'm hoping to find a friend who she can bond with bless her, she needs someone a little bit more laid back than these two girls by the seems of it.

But at least I made Onyx and Jess get along finally :roll::lol:

It may be something as simple as space being the issue. I've found piggies can be really funny about having their own space, especially boys.

Hope you find a playmate for little oreo.

It may be something as simple as space being the issue. I've found piggies can be really funny about having their own space, especially boys.

Hope you find a playmate for little oreo.

I found this too. Mine like a house each and they settled down once I gave them a bigger enclosure. C&C wire grids are great and cheap!! (as long as there are no cats! Cause they don't have lids!!

Back