• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH has bought me........

lildebs

Mama Doe
Because I'm slowly taking over the shed :roll: :lol:

000_0043.jpg

He has put me a shelf inside too, full of bunny goodies but mainly lots of different types of hay!! got my bale delivered today ready for winter....all fit in!!

000_0044.jpg

I don't see any fenugreek crunchies in there :no: ;)

Looks great! I'm lucky and have my own generous allocation of shed space which is all I need :)

Helen xx

Aww he's lovely!! Or is it just because he wants his shed back? Or OR, maybe he's planning on asking if he can go away with the lads for a football match!! Be careful!! :shock::lol:

How fab :) i'd need three of those at least. I have a garage, more like an explosion in a mini pet warehouse though! How do you keep it all so tidy and under control? :)

Lol everyone!! yes there was method in his madness, he wanted his shed back but thats all!!! I have the fenugreek in the treat box in the house, thought they may get bamp in there and lose their crunch :oops: same with their food :lol:
Yes Lops ..I'd fit in it too :shock: :oops:
It measures 5ft h x 4ft wx 3ft d I think it is...from Wickes £71.00...:D

Maybe I could sneak a bunny in there :lol:

oooh thats lovely! :D Im thinking maybe you should move his stuff into that & then you can have the shed! :lol::lol::lol:

Back