• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Muva!!! It's time for our room service....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
DSC01111.jpg

Coming ladies!! Fresh veg coming right up!! Would you like it on your individual espresso saucers as usual??

"Yes please!"

:roll: I spoil those guinea pigs!

So I wasn't joking about the individual espresso saucers.....

DSC01135.jpg

And yes.... this is their leopard print fleece.....

DSC01137.jpg

I NEED a life!!! Can anyone tell me where to get a LIFE!!!! ????? :shock::oops:

Ooh, Louis' got one of those fleeces :lol:

They look very smug and snug :love:

Yeeeeees, very smug indeed. Can you imagine these two living in boxes about twice the size of a tray, filthy, smelly and buzzing with flies? Cause that's where they came from.

Nothing's too good for em!! :love:

Very posh nosh they have you wrapped around their little finger ;):lol: They need a bell to ring for room service

They would use it too!! :lol::lol:

Ding-a-ling "Oh muva! We need our hay fluffed up?"
Ding-a-ling "Oh muva! We need more Timmy hay seed heads!
Ding-a-ling " Oh muva! We've upturned our boxes again!

They would use it too!! :lol::lol:

Ding-a-ling "Oh muva! We need our hay fluffed up?"
Ding-a-ling "Oh muva! We need more Timmy hay seed heads!
Ding-a-ling " Oh muva! We've upturned our boxes again!

Mine don't need a bell. They just SHRIEK!!!!!!

Did you hear them about 5.30pm when I was chopping carrots? The dog was dribbling on my feet and they were squeaking their little heads off :roll:

Mine don't need a bell. They just SHRIEK!!!!!!

Did you hear them about 5.30pm when I was chopping carrots? The dog was dribbling on my feet and they were squeaking their little heads off :roll:

Mine never squeak! Except Hazel when you're trying to catch her! Or a little machine gun noise if one creeps up behind the other or trys to share a box!!

What time do you get up at Mrs??!! Is there any point in going to bed? :shock:

Mine never squeak! Except Hazel when you're trying to catch her! Or a little machine gun noise if one creeps up behind the other or trys to share a box!!

mine never stop squeaking :roll:

No,I said 'PM', not 'AM' :lol:

(Altho I wake up at 6.00, and get the bunnies breakfast at 6.15am in the summer, which has gone back to 6.45 now it's so bloomin' dark....)

:love::love::love::love: I'm going to get some fleeces for my piggies after seeing your piccies

I quite like them. Trick is to have enough changes so that you don't have to rush to wash em every other day. I would brush my fleece every day and change every other day. The inco pads seem to last around 5 days to a week. :D

I quite like them. Trick is to have enough changes so that you don't have to rush to wash em every other day. I would brush my fleece every day and change every other day. The inco pads seem to last around 5 days to a week. :D

sounds good :D my boys just have lino and the girls have a cage full of megazorb with a run attached (lino-lined obviously!) but it would be nice for them to have something a bit softer, Gizmo is a rex and her hocks are starting to look a bit pink

sounds good :D my boys just have lino and the girls have a cage full of megazorb with a run attached (lino-lined obviously!) but it would be nice for them to have something a bit softer, Gizmo is a rex and her hocks are starting to look a bit pink

Megazorb is great too - I used it outdoors in the summertime with hay on top. Just don't want the hay/megazorb smell in my spare room - it goes for my allergies. Allergies are def at a minimum with the fleece method. I do put a clump of hay inside their boxes (and pink castle) as they seem to poop/pee most where they lie and it is just a bit extra protection!!

Back