• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winni disapprove today!

No, they dont bite, Winter has bitten me a few times but I think that was my fault as she has bad eyesight......(and that was when I didnt know) I havent been bitten for a while! :)

No, they dont bite, Winter has bitten me a few times but I think that was my fault as she has bad eyesight......(and that was when I didnt know) I havent been bitten for a while! :)

Spenser has only bitten me when (to his way of thinking) unduly provoked. I was bitten a lot when my rabbit nephew was coming into his hormones last winter. :shock: All my fleeces from last winter have holes in the right arm. :lol:

Getting back to topic, that really is a brilliant photo. :thumb:

Spenser has only bitten me when (to his way of thinking) unduly provoked. I was bitten a lot when my rabbit nephew was coming into his hormones last winter. :shock: All my fleeces from last winter have holes in the right arm. :lol:

Getting back to topic, that really is a brilliant photo. :thumb:

:lol::lol::lol: At least you had the fleece to protect you! Win got my hand, owie!

Aw I must have missed that, I remember how upset you were when you weren't bonding with Winter, I'm so pleased you got a reason :)

I think Rimmi might be a were-rabbit, he looks like he's transforming into something :shock:

I don't think Rimmi needs to bite...he can reduce hoomins to shreds with nothing more than a hard stare :shock: Great photo of them!

Back