• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who made this mess???!!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Benson??!! Was it you? Lola has been sleeping for the last 10 min!!

DSC01134.jpg

I think it was... your mummy :no: you two little angels would never do such a thing.

I love your water bottle :lol: so inventive. I have those same cable tie things to hold runs together and to put bottles on things

They live outside in their shed/run but I was taking them to the vet this morning at 11, but by about 9.30 they had that sleepy, slowing down look about them which comes right before they retire to their cardboard box in the run!! Once they're in there, there's no gettin them out!!! So I brought them into the kitchen!!

Worked a treat - Lola retired into the very carrier she was to go to the vet in and fell asleep and Benson hops in anywhere for some dried carrot!! Easy peasy lemon squeesy!! :D

They live outside in their shed/run but I was taking them to the vet this morning at 11, but by about 9.30 they had that sleepy, slowing down look about them which comes right before they retire to their cardboard box in the run!! Once they're in there, there's no gettin them out!!! So I brought them into the kitchen!!

Worked a treat - Lola retired into the very carrier she was to go to the vet in and fell asleep and Benson hops in anywhere for some dried carrot!! Easy peasy lemon squeesy!! :D

Inching their way closer to becoming house bunnies...

Inching their way closer to becoming house bunnies...

You've no idea how much I want them inside with me!! I'm so jealous of you and your house bunnies!!! They would be so good - apart from the flicking hay etc when they hop about they are so clean and gentle and as long as they have plenty to do they don't seem to chew anything (famous last words!!) However - 1 - they have it so good outside, they don't like being in for too long - they like out to their shed and bench and mounds of hay and their beloved cardboard snuggling box (don't know what goes on in there - best not i think!!) 2 - Chester dog would severly limit where the bunnies could go!!

Someday though..... someday........... :lol:

You've no idea how much I want them inside with me!! I'm so jealous of you and your house bunnies!!! They would be so good - apart from the flicking hay etc when they hop about they are so clean and gentle and as long as they have plenty to do they don't seem to chew anything (famous last words!!) However - 1 - they have it so good outside, they don't like being in for too long - they like out to their shed and bench and mounds of hay and their beloved cardboard snuggling box (don't know what goes on in there - best not i think!!) 2 - Chester dog would severly limit where the bunnies could go!!

Someday though..... someday........... :lol:

*glances at the poo-covered floor* why are you jealous of my house bunnies?? :lol:

..... actually....... :oops: .......... have you seen my living room mat? You must have!! :shock::oops:

I'm sure it couldn't compete with my bedroom! :lol::lol::lol: I'm too old to be told off now, my mother has long since given up ... although I was bullied into a new carpet this year. :shock:

I'm sure it couldn't compete with my bedroom! :lol::lol::lol: I'm too old to be told off now, my mother has long since given up ... although I was bullied into a new carpet this year. :shock:

Oh my bedroom's a tip!! The spare room has two guinea pigs camped out in it, the kitchen... well you've seen the kitchen and I share the only living room I have with a dog who seems to be loosing control of his bladder!! :shock: (Small house - BI-HIG mess!! :lol::lol:)

Back