• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does it matter?

beccimarie

Mama Doe
as some of you already know im a pet groomer are main clients are obviously dogs, everytime i speak to the clients at work they are like what dogs do you have? and i say 2 rabbits :lol: they look at me a bit odd like im ment to have a dog to be a groomer :roll: the reason i dont have a dog is because my brother has a allergy but you know what i think even when i do move house, i would have more rabbits :lol: i love my job and i love dogs but rabbits have always been my thing, does it matter that i dont have a dog? you can have more then 1 intreest right? :?

It really doesn't matter that you don't have a dog. I mean, you obviously know how to groom a dog and if you love rabbits, then have rabbits. You have a reason for not having a dog, and thats fine. If you love your job, and are good at it, then don't woryy about it.

I actually think not having a dog might be a good idea if dogs are 'work'! I'm a bit biased though because I grew up with a fear bordering on phobia of dogs that I have only partly overcome. In fact I was wary of all furred creatures until I met dear little Mr McFlurry (friend's mini-lop) in August 2009.

I'm a teacher but I don't have kids! Same deal - love working with them, don't want to live with them:p

Expand your business. Vets charge a lot to clip rabbits so you could always do that. ;)

But no it doesn't matter at all, if you're good at your job why does it matter what you do at home? :)

I don't think it's odd not to have a dog. I mean, an oncologist doesn't need to have cancer, or want it for that matter! and you get a whole bunch of gay fashion designers who make beautiful dresses they'll never wear.

I'm a bit tired, those are the best analogies I could think of!

Doesn't matter in the slightest as long as your happy and the customers are happy with their dog grooming ...all is good :D

Back