• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from new member

cutebunny123

Young Bun
Hi :wave:
I'm a new member and i have three netherland dwarfs. Two are definately females and i now suspect the third is male. So i may be asking for some advice soon...

[/B][/U]Cocoa[/U][/B]- Brown with black on ears, feet, tail and nose (Female)
Jasmine- White with brown on ears, feet, tail and nose (Female)
Biscuit- Black with Grey on ears, feet, tail and nose (Now suspected Male)

Jasmine:rabbit2: and Cocoa:bunny: are sisters and Biscuit:angel: is the newest, young addition bought at a shop and was the smallest of litter said to have been a female and now we think she is really a he as my dad saw him "getting busy" with Cocoa...

Hello and welcome :wave:. How old are your rabbits? They will all definitely need neutering soon whether they are mixed sexes or not but your boy(s?) will need to /can be done first :wave:

Hello and welcome to RU. Humping can be a sign of dominance so fingers crossed your buns might all be female. I would get them sexed by your vet to check and get them neutered/ spayed as soon as they are old enough

Back